- Boys and girls are admitted to GSR after passing admission tests based on Maths, English and Urdu for the level they are applying.
- Fifty percent marks must be attained in all three tests for the admission to be considered.
- Admission is given based on merit and dependent on available class-room seating.
- Children seeking admission to Montessori must be at least three years old & toilet- trained.
- Despite all of the above, the Principal of the Section/Branch would be the final authority in granting admission.
- In order to complete the admission formalities, the following are required:
- Completed Admission Form
- Two passport size pictures of the child being admitted
- Photocopy of the family's Form 'B' of NADRA
- Photocopy of one parent's National Identity Card
- School Leaving Certificate of the school last attended (if relevant)
- Dues including admission fee, annual fund & appropriate tuition fee being paid up.
Note: In case of transfer cases from one GSR branch to the other, the office concerned would transfer all records of the student concerned to the branch they are transferring to.
TEXTBOOKS AND NOTEBOOKS
- Textbooks may be bought at the beginning of the school year from prescribed book sellers.
- Notebooks & other supplementary academic materials have to be bought from the school section/branch concerned.
- Uniforms can be bought from the prescribed dealers.
- From Classes Prep to X and O-3, the following accessories alongwith the uniform would be worn:
- Blazers (with school badge): Navy blue
- Shoes: Black joggers
- Socks: White for girls, grey for boys
- Headgear: Black (including Hijab)
- Muffler: Grey woollen
- Cap: Grey woollen
- Gloves: Grey woollen
- Class Montessori would wear:
- Shirts: Red-&-white checked
- Shalwars/tights: White
- Trousers: Grey